Splice Records created River Revival to create a place for us to share our love of good times, great tunes and camaraderie, while enjoying all of the beauty that Texas nature has to offer. Located alongside the Mighty Guadalupe River in quaint and quiet New Braunfels, Texas; our festival showcases the artists we love with people we adore, while taking in all the beautiful scenery that the Hill Country provides. Our Campers become a tight knit family of creativity alongside a true treasure in Texas. One can enjoy themselves while honoring all that our earth has provided by highlighting our love for both music and respecting the environment as much as we respect one another.
What is River Revival:
An annual camping and music festival that is open to the public. Splice Records collaborates with Houston’s St Arnold’s Brewery, to create the perfect camping trip to end all camping trips. Complete with live music from artists found within the Splice Records catalog, alongside artists we love. Our goal is not to be the biggest festival in Texas but certainly the most fun. Capped at 500 people, the all-inclusive ticket provides attendees with a fun and unique experience without feeling as if they are constantly being haggled by the man. Meals, drinks, river floating and camping are all included in the ticket price. All of the beauty that the Texas Hill Country provides with a sense of community makes River Revival a festival experience like no other.
Where is River Revival:
We have commandeered our own campgrounds for festival attendees only, meaning our little utopia will be ours alone for the weekend. Nestled upon the beautiful K&L Ranch and campgrounds “On the River”, our festival features an escape from city life with the invigorating Guadalupe River flowing next to the property. Located in the quaint city of New Braunfels, Texas, the festival grounds offer up scenic views and calm relaxation for all who attend.
Who Attends River Revival?:
Any lover of good times with great friends can attend River Revival. The festival is open to the public and we make sure that anyone who loves music and nature knows about the festival when we make the tickets available in June and when we announce our lineup later in the summer. Whether you camp every weekend or you have never slept in a tent before, the festival offers a getaway with carefully curated artists to enhance everyone’s experience. “No matter what road you are on, no matter what road you have traveled, all roads lead to River Revival” – BeLove.
When is River Revival:
Each year we host the festival towards the last weekend of September. This year’s Revival is scheduled for September 29th and ends October 1st.We offer check in times for weekend passes, at noon, and we require an after lunch departure on Sunday October 1st. Due to the nature of the festival, we designed things for adults, though children under 10 are free and welcomed to attend.
River Revival Weekend Activities:
- Live music daily as well as intimate campfire concerts in the evenings
- Hiking, Camping, River Floating, canoeing
- Workshops on reptile handling and nature identification with a Master Naturalist
- Darkside of the Moon Morning Yoga Sessions
- Kids music class and puppet show (Saturday Only)
- Natural Live art exhibits by Journey Through
- One Pot Cooking Competition (Sign up Your Team @ Checkout, additional cost required)
- Group camp float (Extra Cost) featuring a float to open the festival on Saturday. Tube rental, pickup and drop off are included in additional price
River Revival Giveaways & Prizes:
- Most Creative Campsite Award (Tent & Campsite Creativity Encouraged)
- King & Queen Campers Awards
- Should’ve Been at Woodstock Award
- Best Hat Award
- Most Creative Costume Award (Costumes Encouraged)
- Winner of the One-Pot Cook-off Competition
River Revival Cost:
- $165 per Person
- $295 Two-Person Bundle (Purchased Together)
- Children Under 10 are always FREE
Ticket Price Includes:
- Two Night Tent Camping Stay with Riverside Camping (Campsites can include water and shared Electrical) while Primitive Sites are also available.
- Three Communal Meals, one provided by the Ginger Armadillo Food Truck (Friday Night Dinner), Saturday Breakfast/Brunch provided by Mr. Meximum Food Truck, & a Saturday BBQ Dinner provided by the (Splice Records Cook Team).
- Live daytime & nighttime campfire concerts. (Line up announced in July
- Free Saturday Morning Yoga Session provided by HiLo Kick Studios
- Complimentary Beverages During the music festival as well as at brunch.
And much much more…
***Clean and Maintained Showers are available on site, but they do require quarters for operation. The Campgrounds does also provide firewood, ice and has a small store on site that can offer firewood, ice and offers various things to buy. Campers are allowed to bring their own supplies. BYO…(Fill In the Blank)
RV & Motorhome spaces are available, and they VERY limited and on a first come, first purchase basis. Please purchase that site during your Ticket Checkout Experience. The 30-amp RV Premium campsites come with a onetime $85 additional cost, which will be added to your total ticket price. Plug-in Camper, RVs and Motorhomes will not be welcome if the additional cost is not made in advance.
Tent Campers will have a reserved campsite that will be made for you. We will do our best to have you camping with your friends being your neighbors. For positive sleeping arrangements, there will be a family area sectioned off for attendees with children. At check in, your campsite number and itinerary will be provided to you. There is no amplified music allowed on site after midnight, but we will host secret and acoustic sets late into the night. We also ask that you recycle so we can continue to use the site provided as well as offer a lower carbon footprint for years to come.
There are absolutely NO Refunds, as the festival will take place Rain or Shine. If you cannot attend, you can transfer your ticket to a friend or family member. If you do transfer your ticket, please alert Splice Records within 72 hours of the event. Cut-off date for ticket transfers is September 26th at the latest.
River Revival is certainly not meant for everyone, but if you feel that it is meant for you then we absolutely encourage you to attend. We treat each day and night of River Revival as if it is our last and we welcome you to join us in the Dionysian spirit of the festival. Be sure to greet others in attendance with a “Happy River Revival,” because that is what the festival has been for us each year that we host it. The experience combines performing arts, with nature and the almighty Guadalupe for one transcendental weekend of consciousness and celebration that we are happy to call “River Revival”.