Splice Records started River Revival to create a space for us to share our love of good times, great tunes and camaraderie while relishing the immense beauty that Texas nature offers. Located along the mighty Guadalupe River in the quaint, quiet town of New Braunfels, Texas, our Campers become a tight-knit family of creativity alongside a true Texas treasure. We want to honor the earth, music and one another while having one hell of a good time!
What is River Revival:
Splice Records collaborates with Houston’s Saint Arnold Brewing Company, to create an annual camping and music festival that is open to the public. Complete with live music from artists found within the Splice Records catalog as well as musicians we love or newly discovered. Our goal is not to be the biggest festival in Texas but certainly the most fun.
The all-inclusive ticket provides attendees with a fun, unique experience without the feeling of being haggled. Meals, drinks, and campsites are all included in the ticket price! With capacity at 500 campers, we create a sense of family with our communal meals, which makes River Revival a music festival experience like no other.
Where is River Revival:
We have commandeered our favorite campgrounds, K&L “on the River” in the quaint town of New Braunfels, TX. The festival features an escape from city life with 7 acres of riverfront property, scenic bluff views and the invigorating Guadalupe River flowing right in front.
Who Attends River Revival?:
The festival is open to the public.
Whether you camp every weekend or you have never slept in a tent before, the festival offers a getaway with carefully curated artists to enhance everyone’s experience. Due to the nature of the festival, it was designed with adults in mind, though children under 10 are free and welcomed to attend.
“No matter what road you are on, no matter what road you have traveled, all roads lead to River Revival” – BeLove.
When is River Revival:
Each year we host the festival near the last weekend of September. This year’s Revival is scheduled for Friday, September 29th through Sunday, October 1st. Check in as early as noon on Friday, and campers can stay as late as 1pm on Sunday October 1st.
River Revival Weekend Activities:
- MUSIC – Main stage live shows going on Friday evening, Sat Morning, Sat evening and late night “unplugged” acoustic sets.
- FOR THE ACTIVE – Hiking, tubing, canoeing, paddle boarding, kayaking, swimming, rope swings, and fishing.
- WORKSHOPS – Reptile handling and nature identification with a Master Naturalist.
- YOGA – Morning Yoga Sessions with Hi/Lo Kick Studios with Christie Workman.
- KIDS ACTIVITIES – Interactive Kids music performance by AndyRoo and the Andyrooniverse (Saturday Only).
- ART EXHIBITION – Natural Live art exhibits by Journey Through
- COOKING COMPETITION – One Pot Cooking Competition (Sign up Your Team @ Checkout, additional cost required).
- FLOAT – Group float provided by an outside outfitter for an extra cost. Tube rental, pickup and drop off are included with an additional price set up through Splice Records. (See Check Out)
River Revival Giveaways & Prizes:
- Most Creative Campsite Award – Tent & Campsite Creativity Encouraged
- King & Queen Campers Awards – Most Enthusiastic Attendee
- Should’ve Been at Woodstock Award – Most down to earth Hippy soul
- Best Hat Award
- Most Creative Style Award – Costumes and colored attire Encouraged
- Winner of the One-Pot Cook-off Competition – See checkout for details
River Revival Cost:
- $175 per Person
- $295 Two-Person Bundle (Purchased Together)
- Children Under 10 are always FREE
Ticket Price Includes:
- Two Night Tent Camping Stay with Riverside Camping
- Three Communal Meals
- Live main stage concerts & late night “unplugged” shows.
- Free Saturday Morning Yoga Session provided by HiLo Kick Studios
- Complimentary Beverages During the music and breakfast sponsored by Deep Eddy, Topo Chico, Kickin Kombucha, Hiball Energy Drink and Saint Arnold Brewing Company.
And much much more…
RV & Motorhome spaces are available but limited. A onetime $95 additional cost is required at Check Out to reserve your Motorhome campsite. Campers, RVs and Motorhomes will not be welcome if the additional cost is not added to your cart during Check out. All the sites have 30 amp electrical plug-ins and water connections.
Tent Campers will have a reserved campsite area to pitch your tent. We will do our best to have you camping next to your friends. For positive sleeping arrangements there will be a family area sectioned off for attendees with children. Children un10 are free. On the day of your arrival your campsite number and an itinerary will be provided to you when you Check-in at the front gate.
Clean and well-maintained showers are available on site, but they do require quarters for operation.
Campers are also welcome and encouraged to bring their own camping supplies (food, equipment and beverages). However, the campgrounds do have firewood and ice for purchase. There is also a small store on site with various camping necessities should one forget or need something.
There are absolutely NO Refunds as the festival will take place Rain or Shine. If you purchase a ticket and cannot attend, you can transfer your ticket to a friend or family member. Please contact Splice Records before 9/25 if you transfer your ticket. Transfers after that date may not be honored.
River Revival is a little festival with a big heart. If you enjoy camping, live music, hanging out with likeminded people, floating the river, and dancing barefoot under the stars… then this festival is meant for you.
Come join the tribe and float the River with us…